WHY INVEST IN BULGARIA ?
* Political and economic stability
* Sustained GDP growth of 4.7-4.9 % per year
* NATO membership achieved in 2004 * EU membership set for 1 January 2007
* Very competitive labor cost compared to the rest of Europe
* Very competitive tax regime - 15% corporate profit tax as of 1 January 2005
* Well educated, highly trained English speaking workforce
* Strategic geographic location
* Full national treatment of foreign investment
* Top tourist destination:
Bulgaria voted No. 4 tourist destination worldwide by The Washington Post
* 22% average annual growth of tourist arrivals for 2002 – 2004
* 43% year-on-year increase in British tourists for 2003
* Well developed and constantly improving summer resorts
* Excellent skiing opportunities with guaranteed winter snowfall
* Unbeatable prices guaranteeing best value for money holidays
* 1600 thermal mineral water springs
* Rich historical and cultural heritage
* Easy access from Europe
* Booming real estate sector:
* 25% price growth in the last 12 months
* Still lowest real estate prices in Europe
* Strong year round corporate letting market in Sofia
* Dramatic increase in demand for quality accommodation at Bulgarian resorts
* Strong drive for property purchase from Bulgarians living abroad
* Bulgaria on the agenda of top European real estate investment funds
A picturesque small country called Bulgaria has existed for more than 13 centuries in Europe, linking East and West. Bulgaria remembers ancient civilisations and great people that wrote its turbulent history.
The Republic of Bulgaria is a republic in the southeast of Europe. It borders the Black Sea to the east, Greece and Turkey to the south, Serbia and Montenegro and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Romania to the north along the river Danube. It is one of Europe's oldest countries.
The southwest of the country is mountainous, containing the highest point of the Balkan Peninsula, peak Musala at 2,925 m, and the range of the Balkan mountains runs west-east through the middle of the country, north of the famous Rose Valley. Hill country and plains are found in the southeast, along the Black Sea coast in the east, and along Bulgaria's main river, the Danube in the north.
Bulgaria offers pleasures for each one’s taste. Thinking of an active holiday? Bulgaria has it - swimming, skiing, riding, climbing, hunting, fishing... Thinking of relaxing - amazing nature, sunny beaches, healing spas, monasteries and churches, hospitable towns and villages...
Ancient culture, endless beaches and an emerald sea, high mountains with marvellous gorges and caves, clear lakes and rivers full of fish, wide valleys, healing springs, ancient culture, hospitable people, tempting cuisine and wines, diverse flora and fauna... Explore this land!
“The Sleeping Beauty of the Balkans"
A small country of ancient culture, Mediterranean climate and remarkable landscapes, Bulgaria is a new destination for foreign property buyers - waiting to be discovered and offering great opportunities.
Relatively unexplored, the country is increasingly becoming a preferred destination for buying a holiday house, retirement home villa, apartment, farm, special interest property or commercial investment.
The unique combination of strategic geographical positioning, climate and natural beauty on one side, and the specific pre-EU economical situation on the other creates a unique once in a lifetime opportunity for profitable investment. With hundreds of mineral springs, health spas, historical places and famous tourist attractions the country is a resort paradise.
The country is yet largely undiscovered and offers a unique combination of beautiful sandy beaches and large mountainous regions perfect for climbing, hiking and skiing.
Buying a Bulgarian property in Vidin or Belogradchik areas would be of a great value and would offer a great quality of life; it could be the ideal choice for your dream property abroad!
Find out more about VIDIN and BELOGRADCHIK