* What is the best way to get to Bulgaria ?
There are many airlines which fly regularly to Bulgaria, but the most used for flights from UK to BG are BritishAirways and BulgariAir.
* I want to buy what's the next step ?
Please contact us for more information or see our "buying procedure" page.
* I would like to book an inspection visit with your company, how much notice should I give you ?
Simply call or email our office with your travel itenary and we will endeavor to book your flights and accommodation for you. We can normally arrange inspection visits within a few days notice. How ever at certain times, particularly Christmas and Easter we may require longer in order to assure accommodations are available.
* Can I rent my property in Bulgaria ?
Yes, it is common that a client wishes to long term let their property once purchased in order to cover the mortgage outgoings or just to start making profit. The rental market for some types of properties is currenlty struggling to supply demand therefore the rental rates are becoming increasingly attractive. Please contact us for more information on this subject.
* What are the costs involved for purchasing (selling) property in Bulgaria ?
We charge the following fees and agent commissions:
- Agent's commission: For each property purchased (or sold) with our help and assistance we charge only 2 % agent's commission on the purchasing price or minimum 300 euros. Our commission is payable when a deposit is paid and a preliminary contract for purchasing (selling) the property is signed.
- Other expenses: Depending on each property there are other expenses like: notary fees, tax when purchasing property, stamp duty, etc. These additional charges are very small. For example for a rural house these vary from 250 to 350 Euros. These should be paid separately by the buyer.
- Company registration fee: 500 euros All Inclusive!
- Viewing trips: When using our company car we charge 0.20 euros per km to cover the petrol charges!
* Are there any restrictions for overseas buyers in Bulgaria ?
Bulgaria has one of the most liberal foreign investment laws in the region.
If foreign citizens want to buy property in Bulgaria, they must register a company based in Bulgaria (something that we fully assist with).
As soon as the company is registered, usually a Ltd. one, any property/properties may be purchased in behalf of the company.
Therefore, when talking about Bulgarian real estates with land, the most popular and preferred by non-residents way to become real estate owners is to set up a company that will be the owner of the property.
We are here to help and organize the whole process of acquisition for you from the start to the very end. The service will be undertaken by a Bulgarian lawyer, experts in Bulgarian properties and specialists who will provide you with a professional help in the field you need, including:
- Registrations of mixed and foreign companies;
- The best relation between price and quality of real estate achieved by professional negotiations;
- Property management and real estate maintenance;
- Travel arrangements when arranging viewings of properties in Vidin & Belogradchik;
- Advice on any topic that intrigues your attention.
* How easy is it to purchase property in Bulgaria ?
Purchasing a property in Bulgaria is generally speaking a simple process. The single most inportant factor is to ensure that you use the services of a licensed Real Estate company. VidinEstates are here for your individual requirements and therefore we represent you, the client.
If you have further questions about anything regarding the buying of a property in the most beautiful regions of Bulgaria - Vidin or Belogradchik - do not hesitate to contact us.
All property and real estate listed on this site is based on information that we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied on as such.
All offerings are subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice.